Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Allo Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. (“Allo”, “Allo Vapor”, “we” or “us”) and our website at www.allovapor.com (the “Site”). Use of our other products and services requires a separate agreement with us. These Website Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Allo regarding your use of the Site.
1. Eligibility. You must be at least 21 years old to use the Site. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 21 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site; and (c) your registration and your use of the Site is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Restrictions; Feedback. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Site; (b) make modifications to the Site; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Site, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Site, you may not use it. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Site or our products and services (“Feedback”) or submit content, materials, or information through interactive features of the Site (“Content”), then you hereby grant Allo an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback or Content in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Site and create or improve other products and services.
3. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Site is owned and operated by Allo. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Site (“Materials”) provided by Allo are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Site are the property of Allo or its third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Allo, you may not make use of the Materials. Allo reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
5. Prohibited Conduct. You shall not, and shall not permit any third party to: (a) modify or create any derivative works based on the Site or any portion thereof; (b) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Site or any portion thereof; (c) sublicense, distribute, sell, lend, rent, lease, transfer, or grant any rights in or to all or any portion of the Site or provide access to the Site to third parties on a service bureau basis or otherwise; (d) use or access the Site without permission, interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Site, including any security or access control mechanism, or introduce any security threats into or through the Site; (e) use the Site or any portion thereof to exploit, interfere with, or circumvent any feature of any other site or service; (f) use the Site or any portion thereof for any illegal, harmful, offensive, or objectionable purpose, including in a manner that disparages or defames, or violates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of, Allo or any third party; or (g) otherwise use the Site or any portion thereof) other than as provided herein, or in violation of any applicable law.
6. Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time upon 7 days’ notice. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. By using the Site after changes are published, you agree to the updated terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 6, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
7. Modification of the Site. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Site and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Allo may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to the Site, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Upon termination, your rights hereunder will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Site. Sections 2, 3, and 7 through 16 will survive termination. Allo reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Site at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Site), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Allo will have no liability for any change to the Site or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Site.
8. Disclaimers; No Warranties. We are under no obligation to provide support for the Site. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALLO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. ALLO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND ALLO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE OR ALLO OR ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ALLO OR THE SITE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SITE AND YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SITE USER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
However, Allo does not disclaim any warranty or other right that Allo is prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
9. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ALLO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS ON THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY ALLO ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ALLO TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SITE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO ALLO FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE GIVING RISE TO CLAIM; OR (B) $10. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 9 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of People's Republic of China without regard to conflict of law principles. You and Allo submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within China for resolution of any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under these Terms. We operate the Site from our office in China, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
13. Contact Information. The Site is offered by Allo Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org